6.23.2012

Equal Creeping Reader Opportunities

Hey Lovelies and Dolls!

I wish I had time to update y'all on everything we have going on right now but I just don't have the time.

Soon though!

Lets just say that in less than a week we will be moved out of our house and in less than 30 days Mr. Superman will have received his honorable discharge and we will be on our way back to the West Coast!

Totally cray cray right?!

Through my years of blogging I've gone back and forth on Permissions and Anonymous Settings. I started out public, went private, went public but never allowed comments, public with comments, blocked anonymous comments, and back to where I am now with fully public and anyone is allowed to comment but I do moderate them by email before they're published.

In the last couple of months there has been contact with people whom I had completely cut out of my life and honestly didn't even think they would be readers. It doesn't bug me that these people are reading my blog but it bugs the ever-livin' bajeezees outta me that they feel they have the right to comment and email horrendous comments ANONYMOUSLY.

Grow a pair creepers!

I just changed my settings that will probably stay around permanently that anyone who wishes to comment HAS to have a registered email/OpenId.

If you have anything at all to say to me, do it like an adult. After all, its only fair I be given the chance to respond to you and address YOU and not some pathetic, pitiful, Anonymous ID.

Back soon my loves!

xoxo

2 comments:

Jen said...

Definitely exciting times ahead for you!!

Mama Steele said...

Amen!
And looking forward to seeing you SOON!!! Praying for your sanity and survival the next couple of weeks...hang in there! Love you two..mucho mucho!