4.09.2010

Kindred Connection

I've seen this on five different blogs I follow so I'm finally giving in even though I am a day late. This is a kindred connection button. If your blog is based on "marriage, faith, family, homemaking, decorating, crafts, cooking, travel, saving money, style, and a little bit of everyday life," then you qualify to join The Kindred Connection. To join just go to Windy Poplars to check it out. 


1. If you could describe your desired lifestyle in one word, what would it be?

One word is so difficult. I'm going to have to go with content I suppose. Yes I am happy with the hubbs, and with our life but we are missing babies. We're waiting for our miracle and when we get it, I will then be content and my life will be full and complete.

2. What style of home is your "House of Dreams"?

Mr. Superman says I was born in the wrong era and in the wrong part of the US. I love everything old. I love big, old, historical looking, Victorian style, plantation homes. That is my dream.



3. If you could live in a fictional story/movie, which would it be and why?

I could really get myself into trouble here. I'm going to go with my major obsession by choosing Harry Potter.Yeah, I'm one of those.

4. Do you prefer coffee or tea? Favorite kind?

I don't drink coffee or tea but back in the day I was known to enjoy a wonderful icy chai :)

5. Share the last sweet/romantic thing your hubby did for you.

Everything Mr. Superman does is romantic. Lately its been him giving me back rubs, making dinner, doing laundry, scrubbin the tub so I could bathe, doing the dishes, getting my heating pads.... The list could go on forever. Mr. Superman is always extraordinarily considerate, sweet, romantic, etc etc.

♥ Mrs. S.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I prefer Coffee! It is nice to see you part of Friday Follow! Have a wonderful weekend. Rita @ One 2 Try.

Anonymous said...

Okay..you and your hubby are like the picture of marital bliss!!! Glad you found me...so I could find you!

Unknown said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog! :) I followed you as well. I look forward to reading more of your blog.

JG said...

Yay Harry Potter! That's my choice, too. :) And I think "content" is probably what we should all hope to be. You can have all the "stuff" in the world and not be content.

Kristin said...

Hi Mrs. S! Sorry Mr. Linky had expired and you couldn't "officially" link up this past week. We'll be having another Kindred Connection party Wednesday, so be sure and come back then to join the fun! It was nice to meet you! I love Harry Potter too (I didn't discover them until I was an adult, and sometimes I feel like a total dork for my fan addiction, but I'm counting the days until the Deathly Hallows comes out)! I often wonder if I've been born in the wrong era b/c I love so much about the olden days...but then I remember that I would never survive with outdoor "facilities" and I realize God knew what he was doing :-D!

Anonymous said...

I would love to live in a Victorian era home too! Thank you for finding my blog and following. =)

Nicole said...

Love your house choice! I was totally born in the wrong decade too!

Jaime G. said...

not really related to the post in anyway, but i don't see an email address for you.
but, in reply to your comment on the blog party thingy... i saw it on your blog (which seems to be missing now) and gave it a go! it's all your fault!!!!! i completely blame you! (thanks for all the lovin'! gives me warm fuzzies all over!)