12.01.2008

Christmas!!

Hey all! We hope everyone is doing fantastic. Thanksgiving has come and gone yet there is still so much to be grateful for so be sure to share your love and thanks with your family, friends, strangers, and most of all our Heavenly Father.
We don't have a whole lot of festive decor but I put up everything we do have and it makes me all jittery with excitement. Yes, as some of you already know I didn't even wait for Thanksgiving to put it up. I just couldn't wait! I took pictures of what we do have just to show how proud I am!
I was lucky enough to be able to go and help my mom on Saturday for a few hours to put up her expansive spread of Christmasy decor. Mr. Superman joked with her and said she had more boxes of decorations than we did in our whole house when we moved. Then she said we were almost done and he said he didn't think she would ever run out. It was a fun day especially since I spent it with my mom. My dad and Aaron were in and out all day too and then I got a real treat. Jared and Katie brought Parker over for me to watch while they went to go do some Sealings. He was such a good baby. I snuck a few peeks at Loverface with him and he was absolutely loving him as much as me! Good daddy practice babe :) That night we took Amber and Jeff's 3 older kids to go see Madagascar 2 which Mr. & I loved. We laughed so hard the entire time. Much harder than the kids.
I finally got hit with the nasty flu bug everyone else has been handing back and forth for a month now. I got it right after the movies on Saturday night but am feeling decent today. Not better, but able to keep food down now. Alright here are the pics!

2 comments:

Mama Steele said...

Pretty cute! I certainly recognize some of your Christmas decorations :-) All mine is in storage :-( so I'll just have to enjoy Nana's this year! Looking forward to seeing you soon! Love you...Mom

Monica said...

We had so much fun with you at the Temple lights! You are a permanent fixture on our street. You will be missed when you go!

monica