12.10.2008

Muy Pequito...

I think that means very little. That describes our lives right now. At least the bloggable stuff. Mr. Superman is working and trying to finish school strong. He is so looking forward to being done and having a semester break. I've got to be honest, I am too. I'll actually be able to see my husband and we might actually be able to spend some time together and have real conversations. Not seeing each other really does take a huge toll on both of us as individuals and us as a whole. We are moving in less than a month. The nerves have really kicked in high gear. I try to stay busy but it is tough to not let everything get to me. Christmas is drawing nearer every time I look at the calender and it surprises me how fast time is just flying by. I'm still working on our greeting cards, newsletter, and family gifts. It's a lot to undertake and I am so glad I didn't do this last year. It is sooo overwhelming. That's about all that is going on right now. Just staying busy and spending time with loved ones. Hope all is well with you. Love you all!

3 comments:

Amy J said...

We should get together sometime when you move up here, a date night would be fun. Good luck with the move!

Amelia Kate said...

loved ones minus me.

Notme said...

I am excited for you guys to be up here! Cody, congrats on being done ( almost )