12.28.2008

Long Time No Blog... Again: PICTURE OVERLOAD

So it seems as if it has been a really long time since I last blogged but that could be because so much has been going on. I decided that as I sit at the airport, I would blog and attempt to catch up on the goings on in our lives.
Treated to dindin by my bestie Erin at Kona Grill.
Christmas shopping with Amber and Aiden made a break for it to the toys.
Catching my boo thang loving baby time as much as me. He's gonna be such a good papa.
Babysitting for Jared and Katie. Tanner is the biggest sweetheart, he loves bein a big brother and he is so good at it!
Play time with our favorite White's!
Play time with our favorite White's!
Play time with our favorite White's!
Play time with our favorite White's!
Play time with our favorite White's!
We have so much fun with them and have been trying to squeeze as much time with as possible into the short amount we have left here in AZ.
Aiden loves his "Untle"!
Pouty lips.
Princess Abigail!
His favorite word, "YEAH!"
Alright that's it for this one. More to come I promise!!

No comments: