6.05.2009

Quickie update!!

We are back in Arizona and loving it!! We had a blast in Vegas (I'll post pictures later) and have been spending lots of time with the kids and family. Cody's been doing so good working out and we are all (my whole family) going to be doing the P90X workout. It just happened that we all are doing it. Its hard but fun. Today Cody and I ran lots of errands and tonight we got a big family shin dig so I thought I'd throw this post up here real quick to let you all know we are alive and kickin. The other day we had a photoshoot with my friend Millie and she released a sneak peak so here it is! She is such a good friend and photographer. Check her out!!

http://rylinphotography.blogspot.com/




6 comments:

ginger said...

Hey cute pix... those are some monster shoes ;) fun fun

Mama Steele said...

Glad things are going well. Miss you guys a lot! Chandler house closes Monday- finally.
Love you! Mom

Jenna said...

I love P90X its awesome. Tony is a great motivator haha good luck with it it's intense! Cute pics, good ole Millie does a great job!

Katie said...

Cute pics and Have to agree with Gin those are some monstrous shoes! Super cute but I would cause a major accident, I'm not coordinated!

McGee said...

oh my gosh me and lance are doing p90x its so crazy! but good! we need to have lunch soon!! i miss you and love you and the pictures are amazing!!

Mama said...

Aw those pics are amazing! Miss you.