9.16.2009

Mystery Solved!! I think....

So there was this guy in Cody's flight at BMT named Nix aka Georgia Peach. He has a tattoo. It looks like this.



Cody had no idea why he has this particular design or what is was for or anything. While in San Antonio, we started to see a lot of this logo. No words or anything, just the deer. We saw it on trucks, random signs, etc. When I got into Wichita Falls I noticed it everywhere too. I see it at least 5 times a day on all the Fords and Dodges that EVERYONE and their mother seem to drive out here. Today I got fed up with not knowing what it was so I googled "deer logo" and it popped up. Its the Browning logo. What is Browning? I am pretty sure its a gun or guns. Browning is the company/brand. Ha if my brothers or dad see this and that is what it is, they'll be shaking their heads that I'm this clueless. Either way, mystery solved!!

2 comments:

Mama Steele said...

Yes, Browning is a major firearm manufacturer- and they are in Utah!!! So don't let your dad or brothers see this =}

Mama said...

lol, good work detective :)