2.08.2010

My Love



I love Cody. So much. He is the sweetest, most caring person ever.

Example: He poured me a bowl of alpha-bits and spelled out love in my spoon.

He is uber smart, a math genius, and extremely clever. He also is the biggest smart alec. When he has these smart alec moments (multiple daily), I try to be mad but I can't keep a straight face long enough. He comes up with the funniest things but when he says them, he is dead serious.

Example: I loaded the dishwasher and cleaned the kitchen. Cody had a big glass of Gatorade. Later I opened the refrigerator and saw his glass of Gatorade. I picked it up to get a drink.... and it was completely empty. E M P T Y. I took it into the living room and asked Cody why the heck he had put an empty glass in the fridge. Was it because he really didn't want to open the dishwasher? His response? "It has the potential to be full Chelle." I couldn't even muster up enough facial muscles to try to scowl.

The second example is just as much reason for my immense love for him as the first.

1 comment:

Mama Steele said...

I'd like to take a little credit for his awesomeness...but I can't! He came into the word with this personality and all I could do was go along for the ride- hopefully steering somewhat in the right direction at times- but just mostly being there. Maybe it's because I got up at 5:30 am for 4 years and fixed him instant breakfast before zero hour classes! Yeah that must be it- that's what I'll tell myself! =}