11.05.2008

It's The End of the World as We Know It...

Okay so that's a little melodramatic but seriously people, I had more faith in the American public. I gave them all the benefit of the doubt and it blew up in my face and in the face of what America is supposed to be. Today it's been just Aiden and I. We've been hanging out and having a good time. He is playing so good and he makes me so happy. We played with Photobooth and he was absolutely LOVING it. He kept waving at himself. Boy am I going to miss my little buddy. Here's a small part of the fun we're having!






2 comments:

ginger said...

seriously can you believe people elected THIS guy to be our president! are you kidding me. just wait til they see what really happens & who they elected! i hate politics, but some things you just can't believe people believed! anyways. cute pics of you & aiden. how are you feeling? when are you guys moving to chandler. see ya sometime... when's the next thing? we won't be at thanksgiving, but maybe we'll convince the fam to do something that night or friday. see ya.

Notme said...

Ya, I know exactly how you are feeling. Im not sure whats going to happen now but I guess we better get ourselves prepared for the worst. ( Food storage!)