I was tagged ages ago but have been uh... unable to take part until now. The only reason I can do it now is because I am putting off cleaning that hasn't been done in nearly 3 weeks. Yeah I know, GROSS. The Annoyed Army Wife tagged me and honestly, she's one of the few I'd do this for. Ha ha, sorry. I'm just not in to bloggy games much anymore. Here we go. She asked 8 questions.
1. What side of the bed do you sleep on?
Oh man, if Mr. Superman were here right now he'd be laughing pretty hard. He says I switch sides all the time which is FALSE. If you stand at the foot of the bed facing the headboard, I always sleep on the right side. Now that he is gone however, I sleep on his pillow, on his side. Yes, I know, kind of cheesy.
2. Do you have an alarm clock that you can dock your iPod in? If so, which one and do you like it? (Yes, I'm in the market.)
Yes I do. I don't use the alarm clock part though. I used to have the iHome which was great but then it died and Mr. Superman just got me one from the BX that works great.
3. Should I get an iPhone when my contract expires on my current phone (in less than a week)? OccDoc has one and I really like it. I think I'd get an iPhone 3 if I do it.
I don't know. Ha ha Mr. Superman always says we'll switch over and get them but I'm not super keen on the price. Also, in GA we only have two cell towers and they are Verizon and Sprint so the ATT people get sucky service. I'm somewhat content with my Droid Eris.
4. What's your favorite cookie to bake, if you bake?
MMM probably chocolate chip just because I eat the dough and the cookie ha ha. Mr. Superman's favorite it sugar cookie so I do get more appreciation when I make those.
5. What's the most annoying noise in the world to you?
I am pretty easily annoyed. I didn't used to be but yeah. I'd say endless screaming, nails on a chalkboard, people bragging or gossiping, and people who just sound super unintelligent when they speak. Like, you know what I mean??
6. Who was the first person to break your heart?
I'd have to say it was my best friend who committed suicide when I was 16. Yeah, that one pretty much takes the cake.
7. What time do you wake up in the morning usually?
Before Mr. Superman left we were on a weird half-night working schedule so we were usually up by 1100 or 1200 but now that he's gone I usually sleep until the hours of 1100, 1200, 1300 or on some "nights" when I don't get to bed until nearly sunrise 1430 or so. My sleep schedule is so messed up due to deployment and the weird times I get to talk to him.
8. What time do you normally go to bed?
Again, bizarre times. Anywhere between 0130 and 0530.
Since I am super late I am not creating my own questions or tagging anyone. I think its pretty much made the rounds. Now that you've learned some random things about me, go enter the awesome giveaway going on now. Do it!!