11.23.2010

A Refresher Course in Lovelies

I just finally had a chance to sit down and update all of the Lovelies pages and thought with all of the new followers who may or may not be familiar with them, I'd re-post them. Its also for those who may have changed their domain or blog name but I haven't caught it yet.

The first picture will take you to the post that explains it all and the rest of them are pretty self-explanatory. Just find your branch and go view the list to make sure you are listed and listed correctly.

Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Happy almost Thanksgiving!!

5 comments:

Brie said...

Thanks for adding me to your lovely list, love!

(Whoa, that was a lot of "L")

Sailor Bride said...

Very Awesome! I am loving the list and can't wait to find blogs to befriend!

♥ Dani said...

I'm a new follower and I'm a Marine's gal. Thanks for all the great links to check out!

No Model Lady said...

Thanks for making me feel super lame!! I haven't updated any of my lists in forever:(

Anonymous said...

Thanks for putting me on the list! :) Though, I think I might have been on it before. :)