7.18.2010

Linking Up My Lovelies

Note: The pages will be up soon! Be sure that if you are wanting to be linked up, that you become a follower so I can stalk keep tabs on be your blog friend too!

I know a lot of you have used my Lovelies link lists located on the right hand side bar to find other fabulous MilSpouses to network with and befriend. The lists have gotten pretty long and its gotten to the point that they are a bit overwhelming to the blog.

I have been struggling to figure out an alternative. I had an aha moment about 3 weeks ago and am just now finding the time to sit down and set the new pages up. In the next couple days, you will see blog posts titled United States Air Force Lovelies, United States Army Lovelies, United States Marine Corps Lovelies, and United States Navy Lovelies. Each post will be equipped with the current link lists. Be sure that if yours is incorrect or not listed, that you leave a comment on your branches' Lovelies post and make me aware of it!

When I'm all done the pin up pictures of the Lovelies will still be on my right hand side bar and when clicked, will take you to that specified Lovelies page to view the link list. Phew! Any questions or comments be sure to let me know!

13 comments:

Miss E said...

That's a great idea!!!!

I just wanted to say I am actually an Army girlfriend not USMC

Mrs. Ma'am said...

Sounds like a wonderful plan!! The list keeps growing and growing, and I too find it hard to put everyone on my blog. I had to stop :( But when I redo my blog, I will probably have a section for them!

JG said...

That sounds like a great idea! Way to be organized :)

Elizabeth said...

Elizabeth @ http://nmem03.blogspot.com/

I am an Army Wife the blog title is Explosive Love.

Dana said...

Well, well, well, look at you being all technologically-savvy!! Impressive!! :)

Roller Coaster said...

Great idea! Are you going to have a mystery branch listing? I haven't shared my branch affiliation so I won't be fitting into any of those lists. No worries though. I cause all sorts of trouble don't I? Hope you had a great weekend!

Steph said...

How cool! That's sounds like a great idea.

SHILLIG4FAMILY said...

How cool!
We are Army and always up for a link :)
You are so organized, LOVE IT!

Amanda C. said...

what a great idea!!! :)

Beka said...

I'm a new follower! I really like your blog. I think this is a cute idea! I'm going to add mine to the Army list k =) xoxo

Anonymous said...

I've been reading your blog and it's way cute :). If you could add me under the army section that'd be great.

Anonymous said...

I am a air force wife. My Blog:
milspintraining.blogspot.com

Mrs. H said...

Wanted to be part of the fun! :) You're a follower on mine already as I can see! I'm a USMC girlfriend...for now :) (later the surprises will come!)