10.19.2008

Happy Anniversary to Us!!

Well it's been one year today that Loverface and I said, "I do." We are so happy and had a wonderful day yesterday.
The day started off bright and early with getting our pictures done. Carrie (Mr. Superman's sister) did a wonderful job. After that we had our nephew Jacob's baptism. It was so special, and we all went to my sister's house afterwards for an AMAZING brunch. It was such a good day.
After dinner, the Mr. surprised me and took me to Build A Bear to make a bear to commemorate our anniversary. Let me tell you, those people take their jobs very seriously. So here are some pictures of our busy and fun filled day yesterday.

8 comments:

Jenna said...

so happy for you guys!!!

ME said...

What fun! Congratulations on your sealing - what a special day you had!

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary. It was so great to be at the sealing with the both of you. Love you guys.

Kara said...

Congratulations Rachelle!! I'm so happy for you guys!

ginger said...

hey what a crazy day... but it was great to be there with you guys & especially eating afterwards :) lub ya

Notme said...

CONGRATS!!!!! Im sorry we couldn't be there, but I am so proud of you guys!

Mama Steele said...

Such a joyful day. I can't possibly express the feelings of my heart over seeing the two of you in the temple that day. Those are the kind of events that make being a parent so beyond worth it. I am incredibly proud of the two of you! Love you much! <3 <3 <3

Amy J said...

Getting sealed is such a precious experience! We were sealed as a family with our daughter in March and there really aren't words to express how great it is going though the Temple and knowing you are now a forever family. Congrats!