Here's a chance to see how well you really know your husband. Cut, paste and fill in the answers.
1. He's sitting in front of the TV, what's on the screen? if we had tv it would be something on the discovery channel most likely mythbusters or dirty jobs. if its evening it would be espn.
2. You're out to eat; what kind of dressing does he get on his salad? Ranch
3. What's one food he doesn't like? He despises cucumbers and green beans.
4. You go out to eat and have a drink; what does he order? Dr. Pepper or Mr. Pibb occasionally a sprite or root beer
5. Where did he go to high school? basha high school
6. What size shoe does he wear? 10 1/2 and 11 mainly 11's
7. If he was to collect anything, what would it be? cars
8. What is his favorite type of sandwich? he loves ham and swiss with mustard but at subway he loves chicken bacon ranch
9. What would he eat every day if he could? he loves wings. loooves ribs anything that is chicken or bbq or both
10. What is his favorite cereal? he is so not a cereal person but he does enjoy fruit loops
11. What would he never wear? tough... he'd probably wear anything once haha
12. What is his favorite sports team? when i first met him it was ohio state and denver broncos i have learned that it also extends to asu sundevils, alabama and cardinals? i think thats it for his quote on quote favorites.
13. Who did he vote for? McCain
14. Who is his best friend? me. i guess he has his goodbuddies but no one he really hangs out with. there is robby and chad. used to be andy luke
15. What is something YOU do that he wishes YOU wouldn't do? be so ocd about things he thinks dont matter.
16. You bake him a cake for his birthday; what kind of cake? funfetti that has been sitting in the fridge
17. Did he play sports in high school? Football and wrestled. they were the demise of his knees
18. What could he spend hours doing? watching football or playing ghost recon with friends or looking at beautiful and outrageously expensive cars
19. What is one unique talent he has? he is a problem solver. he loves math and can figure out pretty much any problem thrown at him. he also knows how to calm me down which is a good talent indeed.