• I just moved to Utah after a lifetime of swearing I would never live here. I am now eating my words.
• I have one sister who is ten year older than me, 3 older brothers, and one younger brother.
• I have OCD. It is pretty bad.
• I have horrible eyesight but with my glasses, my left eye is nearly 20/20 while my right eye is still nearly blind.
• I have always hated the fact that I do not have a middle name.
• I have several things I want to major in but have chosen the two I think I can the most good with. A bachelor's degree in early childhood development and eventually a doctorate in child psychology.
• I have had a TON of different jobs, but being a nanny is the only one I have ever truly enjoyed.
• I am shameless when it comes to the shows I follow.
They are as follows: Monday- The Hills, The City, Gossip Girl, One Tree Hill
Thursday- Ugly Betty, Grey's Anatomy, Private Practice
Sunday: Desperate Housewives
• My husband has never seen my natural hair color.
• I have always resented my skin type. I have pale, sensitive, freckle covered skin but am starting to be okay with it. Kind of.
• My biggest fear is being brutally attacked or murdered or having it happen to someone I love namely my husband.
• I hate my big toes. HATE HATE HATE
• I am terrified of clowns. Not just real clowns, pictures or statues or whatever. They are freaky and gross.
• I don't really know where to cross the line when it comes to what comes out of my mouth. I am very outspoken and tend to offend people when I talk.
• I love to write.
• I Love to read. LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE it.
• I have really bad blood circulation. My feet are always ice cold no matter the season as are my hands. Even in ARIZONA SUMMERS.
• I love stars. The shape.
• I love photography and music and art. I can't seem to appreciate them enough or get enough of them.
• I love anything sparkly or glittery. All pretty things in general.
• I hate being the center of attention. I hate it. I don't like speaking in front of people, or having people ask me questions about myself, being sung to on my BDAY. When those situations do arise my heart races, my palms sweat, I get nervous and shaky, and oft times I will cry.
• I'm a republican: Because not everyone can be on welfare. Not everyone should be on welfare. I also do not like the idea of my hard earned money being "evenly disbursed" (SOCIALISM) to a bunch of lazy people who would be able to afford good health care if they got off their baked booties and got a job.
• I absolutely hate hate hate when liberals (or anyone) try to back up their claims by using articles/scenes from anything related to Michael Moore, New York Times, or TIME Magazine. Saying you're a liberal because you've been reading TIME Magazine is like saying you're a republican because you saw An American Carol.
• I went to a high school where we were taught the true way of government and the way it is supposed to work. I learned about how perverted everything has become and how the ingenious and sacred principles our country was first founded on have been completely ignored. It honestly does scare me to death to see America's original fundamentals forsaken and scoffed at by others who promote "change" The kind of change that we are headed for is not the kind of change I am proud of. At all.
• I am very passionate about my beliefs. Religious, political, social, and any/all others. Can't you tell?
• I am completely baby hungry. I have been since I was like 16 and its only gotten worse. Part of the reason why I ADORE being a nanny.
• I love a good action movie. I love explosions and gun fights.
• I am in the process of writing a novel.
• I also want to have another book published that is composed of all my short stories, poems, rants, etc.
• Most people (no one) don't know this but Cody David Steele saved my life. Literally. He did this twice.
• I love having my nails and toe nails painted.
• I believe in an afterlife. I also believe that there are portals open that allow certain communications to be able to happen. Not full on ghost-whispering but something along those lines.
• It is very rare that I can connect with someone and have a true and deep friendship with them. There are only 4 people in the world that that has happened and I really feel as if they were my best friends in the pre-life. Only 3 are still alive. Even if I don't see or talk to them for months or even years, when we reconnect its as if no time has ever gone by. There's no way I can explain it.
• I am totally and completely PRO DEATH PENALTY. I think we should be executing a lot more people then we do! And I think that Capital Punishment should be a sentence for all proven child molesters. Do something bad, get punished. The Bible did it, and God says we should too.
• I am all for the right to bear arms. I grew up with guns in the home, my brother is now a cop and always has a gun on him. I cannot wait to get registered and get my concealed weapons license. I think when people are against them its because they are scared of protecting themselves and it shows how absolutely naive they are. If that right gets taken away that is going against the second ammendment and will continue to show Americans that the direction in which we are headed is sooo not good.