5.20.2011

Mil-Spouse Weekly Round Up

Hello Lovelies!
I'm stoked to be hosting this week's Mil-Spouse Round Up.
I can't believe this is the 37th week!
Its a genius idea from the amazing Roller Coaster and any Milie can join in.

Just link up to your favorite blog post of the week (from your own blog), post the Weekly Round Up photo in today's post and let everyone know you're linking up so people can come join in too.


As for me, I'll just give a quick intro for all those new to my piece of blog world.

I am Mrs. S. and I am married to the incredible Mr. Superman.

Mr. Superman recently returned from his first deployment in Assghanisandland. To say I was excited is an understatement.
I absolutely love doing DIY projects and being thrifty. 
I have my own weekly link up called "I Call A Do Over" and anyone is welcome to link up every Tuesday.

We want nothing more than to be parents to babies here on Earth but so far have been blessed with 3 Angel Babies.

I recently broke my silence on being raped in an attempt to get my life back and even though I'm still a bit sick to my stomach about letting that secret out to the world, the response of love and support has been overwhelming.

I absolutely love this community I have been able to be a part of as a military spouse blogger and I couldn't imagine not having the support system and friendships I have gained.

Next week, be sure to head over to Mrs. GI Joe's blog ACU's, Stiletto Shoes, and Pretty Pink Tutu's. She's an incredibly talented writer and military spouse.

As for me, I hope that you'll stick around. Read our pages, get to know us, and don't be a creeper! Let me know who you are.

Now go share the love, link up, and visit all the other wonderful Milie bloggers!


8 comments:

A Beautiful Life said...

i lovest u, ur the raddest. is my link supposed to look like that? lol maybe i did it wrong! hehehe

Roller Coaster said...

I am absolutely thrilled that you're hosting this week! How is it possible that you haven't hosted yet?! I love you to pieces my friend. Have a great weekend! :)

cris said...

Thank you! linked fixed LOL fingers typed a little faster than brain :)

Personalized Sketches and Sentiments said...

I'm happy that you were able to host this week :o) I am heading to work, but will need to get back and visit more here and the others joining in :o)

Blessings & Aloha!
Also...names were picked for my most recent giveaway on that Mil spouse weekly roundup I hosted. and want to extend the 10% off to all those that commented and linked up, but weren't picked. :o)

Lyzz said...

Thanks for hosting the link up!! :) I am proud of you to take a stand and breaking the silence!!
Hope you guys are enjoying each other being home!

Allie said...

Thank you for hosting this week!!!

Kelsey said...

Thanks for hosting! I feel like I spaced the last couple of weeks with this link-up.. but I'm back now!

Amanda said...

Thanks!! I am so excited to start linking up! Love your page and that pic from the hubby's welcome home is ADORABLE!!!!