5.26.2011

What's YOUR Song and Thursday Five

Well Lovelies its a twofer today. You get 'What's Your Song?' AND 'Thursday Five'. 
Yay! 

Go to


to join in and link up your song and head over to



to be a part of 




Two awesome link-ups hosted by two fabulous dollfaces.

My song this week is by the incredibly sexy talented Blake Shelton. 
Yummy.

I've been super sick and in and out of doctors offfices and ER's this week but this song just kept making my heart smile. It seriously makes me want to go to the lake or have a bbq. Summertime song for sure.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones


This week's Thursday Five are things that have been, are, or were

Great
Incredible
Inspired
Rewarding
Swell
 
This week, our new landlords have finally been sending people over to replace rotted wood and trim on the outside of our house and its starting to look Great

Mr. Superman has had to work all week even after sitting with me at the hospital or doctor's all day and not getting any sleep. He is seriously Incredible
 
I've been craving some soft, chewy, delicious snickerdoodles for weeks now. We finally made them and I believe whoever thought these gems up was seriously  Inspired
 
Even when I don't feel like it, once I finally force myself to work on projects like painting the office or putting laundry away, the satisfaction is  Rewarding
 
 The fact that Mr. Superman just got home and doesn't have to go to work again until Monday night is beyond Swell

10 comments:

Nicole said...

great song and list! I wish Danny had a REAL long weekend...but nooo night crew messes that up too. Have a great weekend :)

Amanda C. said...

my hubby LOVES this song... and I hope you feel better!

Ashley S. said...

I love Blake Shelton! Great choice! Feel better!

Amber Joy said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE !!!! this song !!!! I almost posted it but I changed my mind at the last minute !
Thanks for sharing hope your Memorial day Weekend is amazing !

Semper Fi, Amber joy

Amber Joy said...

I hope you feel better too !!

Mama Steele said...

I am so glad that he gets a long weekend! After having to go right back to work after the Sandbox (well almost!) you two deserve it! Not you've got to get better! Hope to talk to you this weekend sometime- we'll be at Nana's on Monday afternoon. I am gathering a box of "treasures" for you- including that clock- and will be shipping it to you soon! <3 <3 <3

Goodnight moon said...

I love this song too! Isn't it so cute! But then again, so is he!!!! They make a cute couple, don't they? And they just got married too.

And what is this about trips to the ER? Where in the world have I been? Are you okay?!?! I've been so MIA lately. Let me know if you need anything. I hope your at home, fully recovered from what ever it was that brought you into the ER:( You poor thing!

Enjoy your nice long weekend with Mr. S!

Mrs. H said...

You're right. Now I want BBQ!
I hope you're alright with all the crazy going on! Props on the amazing husband :D

Now you have this stuck in my head! :)

Nicole Marie said...

I am sorry to hear that you are sick :( I hope you get well soon!! I love that this song cheers you up. I wish I was by a lake or river with some good BBQ and BEER! Oh how I miss the East!

Thinking about you dear! GET BETTER!

Unknown said...

Isn't it crazy how music can make us smile and feel good even amidst the worst of times? I'm glad this song makes you happy. Too cute!