4.25.2011

Words Of Wisdom From Mr. Superman: Terrible System Edition

Happy day after Easter. How were your Easter eggs? Mine are unfertilized. Obviously. 


WARNING: Men should stop reading now.

Yes Lovelies, he went THERE.

Keep in mind that Mr. Superman is a man so he doesn't get the whole "I just started my period, back off" thing all the time.

I come out of the bathroom with no pants on and Mr. Superman gets his hopes up.

"I just started. I need comfy pants and chocolate."
"What?! You just finished like a week agooooo."
"No it was like 2 1/2 weeks ago and periods go off of 28 days from start not 28 days from finishing."
"That is a TERRIBLE system."
"Well take it up with God. Better yet, when you're a God and make your own world, don't even have periods. Men and women alike will praise you for that alone."
"Stupid period. I thought when you came out with no pants on...."
"Not happening."

10 comments:

R said...

I'm sorry, but this just made me giggle. Hope he brought you chocolate.

Michelle said...

Oh, it is a terrible system!

No Model Lady said...

HAHAHA!!! Totally made my Monday morning:) Poor guys...

Anonymous said...

I couldn't help but laugh! I can see my husband saying the same thing. :) Did you get your chocolate??

Nicole Marie said...

I would definitely praise a God that got rid of periods! I got my at a Metallica concert this weekend... With nothing but porta-potties around! And we got a hotel room for the night. The do not disturb door hanger wasn't necessary :/

Mrs. H said...

PREACH! Men are so silly!

Sarah said...

Hahaha! Some men just really don't get it. Enjoy your comfy pants and chocolate. =)

Sasha said...

hahaha that's funny you just posted this today cause it reminds me of a convo i had with alex today. I told him I was kinda bugged about him leave date cause i dont wanna be on my lady business when he's home and his said "well then DON'T be on your lady business, duh" Like i can totally help it! hahaha

mountains-to-climb said...

Hahaha awesome!

The Grandy's said...

Caleb's usual comment on the matter is "nothing bleeds this much and doesn't die."

I miss you.