1. How long have you been a military wife? A little over two years!
2. What branch of service is your husband? Air Force
3. Active/Reserve? Active Duty
4. What is his job? Munitions Systems (AMMO) working Line D. IYAAYAS!!
5. How many deployments have you gone through? We are nearing the end of our first one.
6. Camo or Dress uniforms on your man? He looks good in both but I love cami's with the sleeves rolled and I love him in his Dress Blues but with the casual zip up jacket.
7. What do you like about being a military wife? Oh I don't know. I just love the military life. I am just so incredibly proud of being married to someone a part of this world. He's everything.
8. Do you live on base? Nah the base housing we qualify for is tiny and trashy. We love living off base.
9. What is your favorite base so far? We are currently at our first, Moody AFB. Its pretty good. Small but nice enough. We are just excited to see where this life takes us.
10. What is the hardest part of the military life? Always being put on hold, never being able to make concrete plans, long separations....
11. Do you go to the grocery store or Commissary? Um mostly Walmart but meat and produce bought at the Commissary.
12. Do you work or stay at home? I'm a house wife! We both love it this way.
13. Do you have a lot of military wife friends? Nope, my bloggy friends are my milspouse friends! I have a few Milie friends IRL but not a whole ton. Too many bad experiences with drama llamas.
14. Do you prefer Walmart or the BX/PX/NEX/MCX? Walmart for sure. Our BX is really small but shoot if we had on like at Lackland, it'd probably be opposite.
15. How did your husband propose? I proposed with a Taco Bell packet after a few months dating ;) Ha ha but really, he got on his knee in my parents foyer. I thought he was kidding until he held the ring out.
16. Did you marry him after he joined or before? Before. We always knew he'd enlist, it just all depended on when we felt the time was right.
17. How long have you been together? Since September 2006
18. Any kids? 3 angel babies
19. Any kids yet to come? We pray for a miracle every day. There is nothing we want more.
20. Is your husband one of those "I am soldier hear me HOOAH" kind of guys? Ha ha not really. He's proud and he does his job but I am way more about the HUA than he is.
21. Have you ever done combatives with your husband? He says he has batter spouse syndrome from me. Bah!
22. How many bases have you lived at? This is his first duty station but I was at his Tech School base for 2 months.
23. If you could change one thing about the military? Organization/scheduling
24. Do you like military balls? I want to go to one so badly but Moody rarely does them. They did one right after he deployed so a lot of good that did us.
25. Where does your family live? All of my immediate and most of my extended live in Arizona. His family lives in Utah and a few other states.
26. What do you do for a job? Superwife! I watch kids every once in a while and getting ready to start school again :)
27. Have you ever gotten in a fight with an NCO's wife? Nope. I steer clear of drama llamas.
28. Name one thing you do when your husband is gone. Ha! Mostly a whole lot of nothing. I do a ton of DIY projects with furniture, painting, I thrift more...
29. Do you think other wives do that too? I think most military spouses do what they can to stay busy and be productive every once in a while. If anything helps pass the time, its staying busy.