I am a total sucker for these games. I found this one over at Flip Flops & Combat Boots and she found it at Mannland 5 which is where you can go if you want to come join the fun :) Its really simple. You just need to share five things that have made you
or all of the above
Then just head back to Mannland to link up and share your five. Easy right? I am doing it because I've had a rough day so far. Just feeling off and my emotions are getting the best of me. Hopefully doing this will make me happy. Here are my five.
1. Every morning when I have school, Mr. Superman wakes us up and while he's getting all uniformed up and I'm getting dressed, he takes the time to go get me some aleve, toast me a strawberry poptart, and a glass of milk. It always makes me happy and I am so grateful for the little things.
2. I am getting super giddy that its almost time for me to get dressed, head to base, and pick up my man! I'm needing a hug today and I am really excited to see his face in an hour and a half.
3. I am grateful that I can work out for free on base and so happy Mr. Superman has kept me going and been really supportive. Thinking about getting healthier and losing weight makes me gleeful.
4. Thinking about it being Earth Day today makes me so grateful that I live in such a beautiful place and that God trusted me enough to put me here. Seeing all of the green, the gorgeous flowers, and the pretty blue sky makes me Happy, Giddy, Gleeful, and, Joyful.
5. Since it is Thursday, it's the beginning of my weekend. It means the Mr. only has one more day of work and then we get 2 entire days together. Being with him and seeing him makes me giddy like a school girl. He still gives me butterflies and that makes me happy.
♥ Mrs. S.