7.22.2010

Brand New Fabulous Thursday Five!



Say hello to the brand new version of Thursday Five! When Mannland 5 announced that she would no longer be hosting Thursday Five it I was so sad! She did give her blessing for someone else to pick it up though and I am so stoked because the fabulous Mrs. Gambizzle is continuing it. All you have to do is list five things that have made you

Happy

Joyful

Appreciative

Giggly

or

Excited
 
Make sure you go back to her page and link up using the linky tool at the bottom of the post.

1) I have gotten some fabulous thrift store finds, clearance finds, and wonderful crafting and decorating done this week with my fantastic SIL K. Pictures to come soon.

2) My horrible sunburn healed incredibly fast and is already peeling. I do look like a leper but it means the base pool and Jacksonville won't be painful!

3) Mr. Superman is home all day and night today. 'Nuff said.

4) My BFF E. arrived this morning. I was more excited than a child on Christmas.

5) My fabulous mama sent an adorable dress and some great books with my BFF.

What are your five?

5 comments:

Mrs. Gambizzle said...

Thanks so much for linking up! I love your list lol wish I had my hubby for a whole day and night!

The Resor's said...

love this!!
I awarded you an award on my blog. :)
http://theresors.blogspot.com/

Chelle said...

WOOHOO to great thirft store finds! I love it when I can score big there.

Steph said...

Great list! How awesome that your BFF came to visit!

KelseyC said...

YAY for thrift store and clearance finds! :)