7.05.2010

I'm Back (I Think)

Holy crow. It's Monday. I've been MIA since Thursday. I'm back. I think. I am not anywhere near back to 100% but tomorrow real life resumes so I better be ready by then. I have no choice.

You know I'm sick when I have no desire to look at the computer, my cell phone, or the television. You know I'm sick when I don't have a screaming emotional breakdown upon finding a huge cockroach on the ceiling. You know I'm sick when the idea of blogging makes me want to throw up {again}. You know I'm sick when I lose my marbles 6 times in 24 hours when I haven't even eaten. You know I'm sick when I get 10 hours of sleep in 72 hours. You know I'm sick when Michael Cera can't make me laugh and when Daniel Radcliffe can't make me swoon. You know I'm sick when I set my Google Reader to Mark As All Read without a second thought because the idea of 500 New is utterly overwhelming. You know I'm sick when I lose 3.5 lbs. You know I'm sick when my abs feel like I've been doing Ab Ripper X for ten days straight when in reality I haven't moved much at all. You know I'm REALLY sick when Mr. Superman can drink my cream sodas without reprimand.

My many many thanks to everyone for their love, prayers, and concern.

My apologies to my mama who heard me lose my marbles from 2, 000 miles away.


My express love and overflowing gratitude to Mr. Superman for holding my hair back, carrying me to and from bed, drawing me baths, doing countless loads of laundry, cleaning the kitchen, rubbing my back, making me oatmeal, and most of all for not losing his patience with me. He is truly incredible.

I am so extraordinarily blessed.

POST EDIT: Don't forget about the fabulous giveaway by my Blogging BFF Nicole. PLEASE tell her I sent you!!



23 comments:

Tylaine said...

Aww Now that is true love :)
Glad you're feeling better. :)

Anonymous said...

I've been wondering how you've been feeling... and now I know =(

I really hope you start to feel better soon!

Now go get some more rest =)

Anonymous said...

I hope you feel better soon!! ♥

Nicole said...

Hope you're back for good, beautiful!

Mama Steele said...

Are you going back to the doctor any time soon? Because this just isn''t right! I'm so sorry you're sick- but glad that Cody had a 5 day weekend to take care of you...and that he isn't leaving on Wednesday for a month! Tender mercies! <3 <3 <3

Unknown said...

Oh I'm so sorry you were sick this weekend. What a good guy to carry you around and hold your hair!

I hope you are feeling better today.

I jumped over to the blog and let her know I found the giveaway on your page. I hope that helps.

Mrs. Ma'am said...

I hope you get better soon! I am sorry to hear that you are so sick. I hope things get better for you!

Mel said...

Missed you. Hope you're finally feeling better!

Dave and Ashley said...

Hang in there! We miss you!

Sarah said...

Oh, sweetie!! I'm sorry you've been so sick! Have you been to the doctor?? You might want to think about that... ;-) Make your hubby make you drink lots of fluids - Gatorade especially. The last thing you need is to be dehydrated. Hope you get back to normal soon. I've missed you!

Jen said...

I'm glad you are feeling better and that you are back. I was definitely keeping you in my prayers. How sweet of your hubby to take care of you like that, he is a keeper :)

Anonymous said...

I'm soooo sorry you were sick this weekend!! I was looking EVERYWHERE for your email address so that I could send you a reminder that I heart you and I hope you are okay. I'm always thinking/praying for you. Mr. S is a great guy and I'm glad he's there for you! =)

Tonya said...

Glad you are feeling better! Sounds like you were down for the count! :-)

By the way, I'm an Air Force Spouse. Thanks for your linky offer!

KelseyC said...

Feel better girlie!!!!

trooppetrie said...

so sorry you have been sick. That is not fun. glad hubby was home to help

Michelle said...

Oh, sweetie! I'm glad you posted today, but I'm sad you were so sick. Sorry to hear that!

Roller Coaster said...

I've been thinking about you. Oh girl, I wish I lived near you so I could help. I'm so glad you have such a wonderful man to take care of you. Please take care of yourself.

xoxo
ME!

SHILLIG4FAMILY said...

When I saw your comment today I got excited b/c I knew you were BACK!
I could relate to a lot of those "you know I'm sick when..."
especially the drawing me a bath one!
glad you are up and somewhat running again

Miss E said...

I hope you are feeling better soon, thank goodness you have such an amazing husband to be there.

Steph said...

What a great hubby! Hope you feel better soon.

Brittney said...

Hope your feeling better soon! Sending hugs and I'll be praying for you! :)

Jessica said...

oh so sorry you have been sick...glad you are getting to feeling better =)

JG said...

I'm so sorry! I hope it's passed by now!