7.31.2010

ABC's Time!

I saw this, thought it was fun, and since I have yet to unjam my brain cogs or summon up the mental and emotional faculties and bravery required to write about the things that are currently drowning me, I am posting the ABC's.



A- My AIR CONDITIONER is set on: 76. It ranges between 76 and 80 depending on day or night and whether or not I am having a hot flash.

B- My BEDROOM theme is: Black and white damask with aqua and light green accents. I absolutely adore my bedroom and what I have been able to do with it.

C- The CAR in the driveway is: None currently. Mr. Superman is at work and has our only vehicle with him. Normally its my baby I bought myself upon high school graduation in 2006. She's a 2004 Ford Explorer and her name is Cadence Avalee.

D- My DESK looks: Horrid. I made some small progress earlier opening and shredded lots but I still have massive piles I need to date and file away.

E- The EXACT time I wake up daily is: It varies depending on when we fall into bed. Usually between 10 AM and noon. Don't judge, we work nights.

F- The FIRST thing I wash in the shower is: My hair.

G- My GARAGE is filled with: Nothing. It is non-existent and I miss having a garage terribly.

H- My HOUSE is: Smaller than we'd like but is home nonetheless.

I- If you peeked INSIDE my bedroom you'd see: An unmade bed.

J- My favorite JUICE is: It depends. I love anything strawberry banana but I am really digging this white grape-peach I found.

K- The best part of my KITCHEN is: My decor. Seriously my kitchen is tiny and by no means what I would choose when we actually have a choice but it gets the job done.

L- The LAST person who visited my home was: Two guys from church last night. Wait no, my landlord today to pick up some random mail.

M- The last piece of MAIL for me was: Netflix, doctor's referral's (big surprise) and some fabulous gourmet cupcakes from NY that my BFF ordered and sent here.

N- My NEIGHBORS think I'm: We don't talk to neighbors. The bulk are single AF people all on crazy shifts so we are rarely here at the same time. We just got brand new neighbors two days ago and I'll probably make them cookies this weekend.

O- If you OPENED my fridge you'd see: Some different juices, pork tenderloin thawing, pasta, eggs, butter... I don't know. Grocery shopping day is tomorrow!

P- My last house PARTY was: I have yet to host one here. We've had people over and people visit but I have yet to actually invite lots of people over and host something.

Q- A QUICK meal I like to fix is: Pasta is always my go to.

R- My favorite ROOM of the house is: I seriously love my entire house.

S- The SHAMPOO brand I use: Currently Suave because it was on sale but usually Pantene.

T- My largest TELEVISION is: in the living room.

U- UNDER my bed you will find: Storage containers full of wrapping paper, ribbon, gift boxes and gift bags.

V- The last time I VACUUMED was: Yesterday but only the guest bathroom. The entire house is on my to do list.

W- Looking out my WINDOW I see: Currently there is no window. If its my room then tin foil, guest room or office would be the street, neighbors houses, and my yard, the kitchen or dining room would be forest. Lots and lots of forest.

X- I wish I had X-TRA: Energy and money. Man I would love to not be sick all the time and have all the energy in the world. I would love to be debt free so we could finally apply for adoption.

Y- My YARD is: Currently awaiting a hair cut.

Z- ZZZZZZZ My bedtime is: Depending on what the next days shifts for both of us are. Ranges from Midnight to 3 or 4 AM.

7 comments:

Kimberly said...

Hi Mrs. S,
Just gave you an award on my blog!!!
Happy Saturday!
~Kimberly

Natalie said...

I love reading everyone's ABC's--so fun!
You are such a nice neighbor making cookies--my hubby's been telling me we should do that for our neighbors. I need to get on that!

Lindsey and Co said...

Love this! I'm gonna go do it :)

Jordan Cole said...

I have never seen this! I loved it! I am going to have to do it!

Jenna said...

Oh my gosh this looks like fun! I hope you don't mind that I use this!

Rei said...

B- I want to see a pic of your bedroom! Sounds LOVELY!

C-I loved that you named your car! Mine is an accord and her name is Serena Georgia!

This is fun! I want to do it!

Brittney said...

I loved your ABC's!! I hope you are feeling better soon hun and you will be in my prayers! :)