7.30.2010

MilSpouse Friday Fill In

Make sure ya'll go check out Wife of a Sailor and read up on all the other MilSpouses!


1. What is your spouse’s best feature?

I adore his crystal blue eyes. They are so pretty. I also love his lips and his hands.

2. Mild, Medium or Hot sauce?

I have the worst heartburn in the world. It surpasses pregnant chicks and old people. I promise. Bad thing is I love anything and everything spicy. I add red pepper to eggs and cajun spices to alfredo sauce. Its usually medium if I make food but Hot if its Mr. Superman.

3. What is the worst uniform you had to wear for a job?

My nasty Sonic uniform. No matter how much I washed it it smelled of grease and cheese and grease. I only got paid 5.15 and hour too so it made it even more awful.

4. You have invisible powers… where is the first place you would go?

I know its wrong but I would go to a big bank and take money from the mob so we could pay off our medical debt so we could finally move forward to finally having babies (read: adoption).

5. What’s left on your “to do” list for this summer?

We're working like crazy on the AECP and trying to find ways for me to make a little extra money. We also have the very real possibility of our first D day looming over us so... Lose weight and relax with my babe as much as possible.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

EW...fast food uniforms are the worst. The stench never comes out! C used to work at Pizza Hut, and I made him shower as soon as he came home. That's how much I couldn't stand the smell.

Jordan Cole said...

I have never had to wear a uniform to work really, just a polo to wait tables! Btw I love the picture of you in the rocking hair on the side, its so cute! Rocking chairs take me to a happy place!

Wife of a Sailor said...

The first D day is the worst... I'll keep you in my thoughts!

Thanks for joining and I hope to see you next week, too!