7.01.2010

Fabulous Thursday Five!!

Thursday Five



Happy July!

Today is also the first Thursday Five of the month.

Wanna play? All you have to do is post 5 things that have made you

Happy

Giddy

Joyful

Excited

Appreciative
 
Then go to 
 
button
 
to link up and join in. 
 
1) Last night my shift change got approval. My time off while BFF Brighteyes is here got approved. Joyful.
 
2) Last night BFF Brighteyes' plane ticket for her visit was purchased. Excited.
 
3) I have to work on Sunday, the 4th of July. I was told last night that I only have to work until 6 PM instead of 8 PM.  Happy.
 
4) This weekend my 1/2 inch awful roots will be no more. Giddy.
 
5) I have an incredible husband who takes care of me, no matter what.  Appreciative.

10 comments:

Nicole said...

I need my hair done SO bad!

Mama Steele said...

All good things to be happy, giddy, joyful, excited and
appreciative about! <3 <3 <3

Andrea@Sgt and Mrs Hub said...

Yay for so much happiness! I hope you enjoy a wonderful weekend!

-Andrea

Unknown said...

Too sweet! I totally need to do my hair too. Gah!!!

Jordan said...

what hair color are you going to next lady?!

Mrs. Ma'am said...

I hear you on the roots! I'm in need, too. And awesome for BFF! I hope ya'll have a wonderful time!!

Marissa said...

Yay! Have an amazing weekend :)

KelseyC said...

I need to get my hair done too =\ but I'm going to enjoy this weekend first :) Hope you have a lovely 4th with Mr. Superman!

Steph said...

Those are all great things to be happy about. I just got my hair did and it's amazing how that can make a person feel so much better.

Anonymous said...

Ugh, I was so happy when I got my hair done because I was shedding like a dog! I can't wait to see the way your hair looks after it is done =)