7.27.2010

Sad Day.

It wasn't an entirely sad day but that is exactly how it ended. I know I have been MIA because one of Mr. Superman's little sisters and then my BFF have been here. My house is trashed, there is laundry everywhere, hardly any food in the fridge, the floors are filthy, dishes are overflowing, and I am sitting here on the couch just kind of staring at it all.

I will probably still be a little amiss for a few days because I have several guest pieces I am working on for other bloggers plus I will be attempting to piece mi casa back together. I am finally diving into my DVR from the last two weeks and working on my first piece which I will let you guys know about on Thursday.

I am super super sad because my BFF is now on a plane to ATL then PHX. It very well may be the last time I see her in two years. I'll explain that later. I am so sad though. I cried nearly as hard as when I dropped off my man.

I gotta suck it up and write.

14 comments:

Ashlee G. said...

Aww, I'm sorry! I'm glad you had a great time though.

Expat Girl said...

Hope you feel better soon and that you guys had a great stay together

Mrs. Ma'am said...

Oh girl, I'm sorry! I bet it was nice to have her company, though. I hope you enjoyed your time with the friends and family!

Now get back to blogging, we miss you! :)

Mama Steele said...

Get Cody busy working on figuring out this apparating stuff! That would make things SOOOOOOO much better! Then we could see you all the time- you could pop in to see us or your family or your BFF and still be home in time for dinner! <3 <3 <3

Roller Coaster said...

Sending smiles your way! Hang in there my friend.

Brittney said...

Aww I'm sorry hunny!! :( I hope you are feeling better soon and that you can get your casa back in order!! I'm looking forward to reading your guest pieces!! :)

Rei said...

That's sad... but I hope you had a wonderful stupendous time while she was there!

Michelle said...

I'm sorry you're sad. :( I think most of us have been there and can totally relate to what you're feeling. (((hugs))) I always cry my eyes out when my visitors leave because I never know when I'll see them again.

mountains-to-climb said...

Cheer up buttercup ;) Glad you guys had such an awesome time!

KelseyC said...

Aw I'm sorry :( but so happy you guys had a great time. Good luck with the writing!

Catherine said...

Keep your chin up! It is always so sad when visitors leave. :[ BUt I am glad you had a good time. :]

{andthisiswhatshesaid} said...

new to your blog. Its adorable and Ill be back :)

Sorry you had a sad day :(

Laina said...

awww, sorry you are sad :( Writing can be very therapeutic and help you get through those emotions to move forward :)

Chelle said...

Pssh what? Ya put life ahead of blogging?! How could you?