7.23.2010

MilSpouse Friday Fill In



1. Besides the horizontal mambo, what do you miss most when your spouse is deployed?

We are newbies. Just barely hit our year mark in the USAF so deployment hasn't happened for us yet. I do know that for the four months he was gone for BMT and Tech School I missed just about everything. I missed him being able to hold me at night, watch movies with me, getting my toothbrush ready for me, go to my doctor's appointments and holding my hand after surgery... I could go on forever.

2. What do you miss least?

He doesn't do anything that drives me crazy enough to not miss any part of him.

3. You only get three crayons to finish your picture… which three do you choose and why?

I would choose blue (because it can be the sky, ocean, clouds, etc), green (because its grass, trees, flowers, everything alive, etc), and yellow (because it can be sunshine, happiness, and smiles).

4. If you could have your own fragrance, what would it be called?

Man I'm with Wife of a Sailor. "I would call it Summer Lovin’. It would be a mixture of orange blossoms, amber, orchid and some more citrus like honeydew."

5. If the shoes make the man (or woman), what do your shoes say about you right now?

I am currently not wearing shoes. It means I just woke up and am blogging while my man cuddles on the couch next to me. I do plan on wearing flip flops though which say, "Man that lucky yatch is going to the pool with her BFF!"

6 comments:

Star Spangled said...

I don't have much of a comment. Just wanted to say hi and happy Friday. :)

Unknown said...

Hahaha! Have fun at the pool! I'm wearing flip flops but for a completely different reason!

Anonymous said...

Cute answers... I also didn't have anything that I didn't really miss about my husband during his deployment. I would have given anything to have him home, annoying me. LOL!

Roller Coaster said...

Great answers. Yeah, that fragrance question was a tough one wasn't it? And wow, there's really nothing about Mr. S that bugs you? Give it time...it will happen. :) Have a great weekend!

Anonymous said...

I love doing these too! I left you an award on my page!

Anonymous said...

Flip flops are awesome!


P.S. I left you something on my blog :)
http://confessionsofasailorswife.blogspot.com/2010/07/100th-post-and-award.html