So I am so late on posting this first one which I received from The Annoyed Army Wife a while back. I didn't forget I am just uber slow. Sorry. I know two other bloggers awarded it to me as well, but I can't remember who it was. Let me know if it was you, and I'll add your name on the Awards Page :)
Since this is from a couple weeks ago, I think its made its rounds so I won't be passing this one on. I also received this beauty from Flip Flops & Combat Boots this morning.
The rules for this one is to say 10 things about yourself then pass it on to 10 people. Lets see how well I do eh?
1) I have had every color of the rainbow in my HAIR. Not once was it ever a joke. Call me a creative teen.
2) I named my car two days after purchasing her. She is a Ford Explorer XLT and my graduation present to myself in 2006. Her name is Cadence Avalee.
3) Mr. Superman lets me know how utterly OCD I am. I canNOT, I mean CANNOT wash just half a uniform. He doesn't wear his ABU tops except in the car to get on and off base. They come home just as clean as they leave but I can't just wash ABU pants. I wash whole sets no matter what.
4) I thoroughly enjoying organizing and cleaning. Weird I know but its even more fun when its someone elses stuff.
5) I haven't seen my natural hair color since I was 15.
6) I was really sick and on Vicoden on my wedding day/first honeymoon and on a breathing machine and had pneumonia on our real "second" honeymoon to California. It never fails. Within two weeks of us going anywhere for some sort of trip or vacation I get sick. Bronchitis, cysts, surgery, pneumonia, miscarriage, vomiting, stomach flu.... Name it I had it and it was most likely right before vacation.
I can't think of anything else to share. I want to pass this onto a few Sugar Dolls of my own!
Mrs. Ma'am at My Life As An Air Force Wife
The Mrs. at Wrong Turns and Lessons Learned
Amber at Goodnight Moon
Katie at Diary of a Disgruntled Marine Girlfriend
Thank you to both of you lovelies who awarded me!!