Happy Happy Thursday!
It's that super fun time again to post 5 things that have made you feel
Or maybe just plain old happy
1) I started work. I'm not excited about what I'm doing or the hours or the pay but its work. I am grateful and blessed.
2) Despite only getting 2-3 conscious hours together every day due to our new schedules, being able to get even that small amount of time is incredible.
3) I am done with my CNA course. I got an A and now just have to get all my paperwork in, wait for my letter telling me when and where my state boards are, then pass those.
4) Even though Mr. Superman's TDY got extended I will be having one of my SIL's coming to stay for 8 days and my best friend Brighteyes comes in the day my SIL leaves. How exciting!!
5) Tomorrow's Friday which means tomorrow night is our last night of work for two whole days. It also marks number one of my last two weekends with Mr. Superman (I start working weekends afterwards) so we are intent on enjoying it!
What are your Thursday Five? Go HERE to share!