6.13.2010

GTKY from MannLand5

Getting to know YOU

Its Sunday and you know what that means. Getting To Know Your Sunday with MannLand5!!


The questions...
 
1. If you could have one of Superman's, powers which one would you want? Superhuman strength, Flight, Superhuman speed, X-Ray vision, etc.

I would choose speed. I'd never fall behind on housework, laundry, blog reading, be able to save gas money by just running to and from work, and maybe go rob a bank without being seen. Ha ha!

2. The best thing I ever won is....?

Mr. Superman himself.
 
3. Have you ever Skyped with a bloggy friend?

Not yet but I just finally got all Skype connected with G.I. Joe's Wife yesterday :)
 
4. What is your favorite Summer month?

Oh man I really don't know. I'll say July 4th because I don't have a better answer. Last year I spent it alone though and the years before that were spent on horrible dates with other guys. This year it will be our last weekend together before he leaves for a long TDY to Nellis. I will also be working so that is kind of sucky. I'm supposed to be all positive and I'm failing miserably. Sorry.
 
5. Pool, Lake, or Ocean?

I love pools but I haven't been swimming in one in a good year. I love the ocean when it comes to being able to just swim out and hang out on my board bobbing up and down. I also love the lake because its the one place I don't get sick on boats and lake days are just so fun. ALL THREE! If I had to choose though I would choose ocean. We want to live on a beach so badly.
 
6. One of my favorite Summer memories is.....?

Being reunited with Mr. Superman last summer. It was 9 1/2 weeks of misery being apart for the first time ever as well as having almost ZERO communication, AND me having to have surgery. Being together again was the best thing in the world. 

7. What's your favorite secret bargain?

A lot of my home decor was clearance, or I made it myself, or it was given to me and I improved it. I also love Forever 21. Its incredible.
 
8. Do you plan on or have you been watching the World Cup?

Nope!

6 comments:

Whitney @ EHFAR said...

I love Forever 21 too! All their dresses are so adorable, but ridiculously short on me, since I'm too tall. I still buy them though lol

SpitFire said...

There may be something to this!!! I may have to check out this store! I always have the other problem...I'm too short for everything, lol.

As far as Skype goes, I have it, if anyone ever wants to talk to me on there..let me know & I'll give you my id.

It's Something Beautiful said...

There really is no other feeling better than reuniting with one another again! Helps time apart :)

Just so you know... I made my old blog private and created a new one! My new blog will look VERY similar since all of my old posts have been transferred to it, but this time around I'm not using names or pictures. Feel free to follow:

www.life-itssomethingbeautiful.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

I LOVE Skype! :)

If you ever want to Skype me just lemme know and I'll give you my skype name :)

KelseyC said...

I love Forever 21 too! I have to watch myself and my wallet in there though...

I too want to live on a beach someday!

And. I'm a BIG Skype fan. Like everyone else said, I would love to talk sometime if you wanted. :)

ThinkFeminist said...

You have been mentioned on my blogpost by a fellow military spouse, go check it out!

Musings of an Army Wife