I've been seeing this all over the place. I thought it was so cute and fun that I convinced Mr. Superman to do it for me. Enjoy!!
1. What is the first thing you noticed about your wife when you met?
The very first thing I noticed, and actually this was the one and only time I noticed it, was that she talked with a funny, sort of hickish accent.
2. What is something your wife does that drives you crazy? (In a bad way, let's not get freaky on here people!)
She cracks every joint in her body every hour or so. We're talking knuckles, wrists, elbows, neck, back, ankles and toes. It sounds like firecrackers going off. Just last night she felt the uncontrollable urge to pop right as I was about to drift off to sleep.
3. If money wasn't an option what is one thing you would make sure you always had done for your wife?
She would always have fresh flowers to enjoy.
4. When do you find your wife most attractive?
When she is happy and in a giggly mood.
5. What does your wife do for you that you totally appreciate and would miss if it was gone?
She cuts my hair every 2 weeks on the dot. I tried to do it myself while I was gone and it didn't go too well.
6. If you had your wedding day to do over again and everything was your call, would you keep everything the same? Change something? Everything? Elope or if you eloped vice versa? (Non couples or friends can make up a different question here)
My call would be the same as it was the first time, let Mrs. S. plan her little heart out.
7. What's one beauty up keep that you wish your wife didn't do? Or what's one beauty thing you wish she did do?
The only thing that comes to mind is when she went blonde and chopped all her hair off. I always loved it long and dark.
8. If you could go or be any where in the world with your wife right now, where would that be?
We'd be happy anywhere with a beach.
9. What is one moment you wish you could back and relive with your wife just to get to experience again? Would you change anything?
I'm too excited for the future to want to go back.
10. What do you love most about your wife?
I love that I know she will always be there for me no matter what.
Just know that as I read his answers I (being oh so sappy) started crying. As I finished I said, "Oh baby that is so sweet. Thank you." His response? Saluting me. Ha ha!