6.28.2010

Not Me!!

Mckmama- Not Me Monday
Need a pick me up on this dreary wonderfully sunshiny Monday? Want to feel better about your week of "I so did not's!"? Go check out MckMama then you silly goose.

Earlier this week I most definitely did not burst into tears upon hearing that Mr. Superman found my heavenly and delicious 5 cheese shells with an alfredo marinara sauce creation "Okay." That is something an emotional wreck in need of validation would do, not me.

My body most certainly did not wake me up at 4 AM after working my first Sunday. I did not toss and turn for two hours before finally giving up at 6 AM and sneaking out so Mr. Superman could continue to sleep. That is something someone who is beyond nervous and scared for their very first Hematologist appointment would do, not me.

7 comments:

Mel said...

I hope your appointment goes well and that you get to sleep afterwards. I'm thinking about you today!

Michelle said...

Oh, you poor thing. You do sound nervous. (((hugs)))

JG said...

I know it's no way on the same scale, but I have to do that every night before SoldierMan goes into the field, even though it's only for a few days. I wind up spending at least an hour around 0100 on the couch reading.

Praying for you today!

Anonymous said...

I'm loving, praying, hoping and thinking of you today! I'm sure you will do fine! Please let me know how it goes. Get some rest afterward! <3

KelseyC said...

Sending lots of hugs your way today!

Jen said...

I hope your appointment goes well today!!! Will be thinking about ya!

Mama Steele said...

My hematologist in Arizona was from India and had a very heavy accent. He was good....but I had a hard time understanding him!!! Good luck with yours!!! Let us know what you find out!