6.19.2010

Pillow Talk: Dolly Parton & Balloon Animals

I know its all ya'lls favorite thing ever. Pillow Talk!

I'm sure you all know about men and their fascination with breasts. Well mine (The Twins) are hefty a pain in my back healthy large and at age 22 I know they are already not so perky because of their size and the fact that I spent so much time in not-so-supportive sports bras dancing and playing basketball. I am always telling Mr. Superman about how I want a lift. Earlier this week, he finally came up with a solution.

Him: I'll get you a lift. Maybe when you're like 60 we'll get you a lift or implants and you can have the boobs of a 22 year old again. Only better. We'll get you helium implants so they can be huge but super lightweight. You'll never have to worry about them sagging because they'll float and be really perky. Better than Dolly Parton.

Me: But baby they'll pop! Helium balloons pop so easily. It'll be horrible because then they'll pop and I'll just have extra skin flapping around. It'll be super gnarly.

Him: No, no, no, no. It'll be like when you push on a balloon and it just kind of goes to the side.

Me: Whatever. This is ridiculous. I just want a real lift.

SILENCE. I ROLL OVER IN BED TO GO TO SLEEP.

Him: (Under his breath at this point) I wonder if I could make animal balloons out of them...

10 comments:

MJ said...

Hahaha omg that's great, was he serious????

Mel said...

Oh, men. I love this. Balloon animals out of your breasts, yep. Our men would definitely get along!

Sarah said...

Bahahahahaha!!! Wow... balloon animals out of boobs. Only a man would think of something like that! I swear, you guys have some of the BEST conversations. =)

Mrs. Ma'am said...

Oh gosh, this is way hilarious!

jleigh2011 said...

Hahaha, this is a seriously priceless conversation!! Made my day so much better.

Pebz ★ said...

LMAO that sounds like something my hubby would say! =)

Thanks for linking up this week! =)

Allie said...

Hahaha that is too funny. Ryan would say the same thing. I am in the same boat. My boobs are toooo big and I would love a reduction. Ryan keeps saying he will support it if I want it but I know he would miss the pain in the backs more than I ever would....

mountains-to-climb said...

You guys seriously have the greatest pillow talk convos. I love it!

Anonymous said...

LMAO!! I'll have to mention this to my surgeon next month! ;) Thanks for stopping by today!

beka said...

Holy schnitzel, that's funny!
Um....I'm totally not in that boat, though.
Not married, sure, but definitely NOT very big in that area. Hah..