5.11.2010

Awards!!

Oh how I love thee dear blog lovelies! Every one of you makes me smile!! I have received two awards in the last few days, and one of them TWICE!! You are too good to me :)

I got the Sweet Blog Award from two fabulous bloggers. Tylaine from Just Me and Nicole from Flip Flops & Combat Boots. These ladies are so sweet! Ha I know that's what the award is for but I don't feel like my blog is all that great let alone that I'm very sweet. Anyways, thanks ladies!!



I also got the Versatile Blogger Award from Whitney at Army Wife. Thanks! I try to be interesting but I think I fail more often than not.

I know there are rules to awards and giving them out and stuff but... You all know I don't follow rules. My rules are that all of you should take these but only if you go and follow the fantastic women who gave them to me! Seriously, if you aren't already a follower, these ladies are the bee's knees.

6 comments:

Jen said...

I took one! :) And im following both!

Star Spangled said...

Yay for awards!

Anonymous said...

Yay!! I awarded you with the Sweet Blogger as well. I love your blog =)

And I'll gladly take the versatile blogger =)

Tylaine said...

Aw you made me blush! Thanks for the kind words but I certainly don't think my blog deserves the knees of bees (do bees even have knees??)

Mandy said...

I looooove your blog. It's so creative and fun!

Roller Coaster said...

Congrats on the awards! And I think someone should invent the best bloggie commenter award because you'd get that one as well. Smiles your way!