5.12.2010

Prayers, School, and Doctors (Oh My!!)

Sorry I've been a lame blogger lately. So much has gone on in the last few days. Most I can't really talk about, but if I have seemed all angsty/moody/sad/depressed/stressed lately, or haven't been commenting, its 'cause I have a lot going on. Sorry for being all cryptic but those of you who have let me know you're praying for me, it is greatly appreciated. I mean that is an understatement. I have felt some comfort come in the last 24 hours and I know its because of all the prayers on my behalf.

On a lighter note, guess what?! On Tuesday, while I was in school, I decided that I will be continuing school in the summer quarter! I'll hopefully have everything squared away tomorrow as far as registration goes. I (Mr. superman) filled out my very first FASFA yesterday. I really need it to come through otherwise the three crazy hard med classes I am signed up for will have to be dropped because they are also three very crazy expensive classes.

I had another dr's appt on base today. The PA I got was great. He wanted to order to more blood work ups to test for two things they missed the last time they ran the other 50. After the labs get back they are referring me to a hematologist (finally) and an ENT (ears, nose, throat dr.) Hopefully in the next few weeks I'll be getting more answers, tips, and possible treatments for my HHT.

Sorry this is such a bummer/lame-o post! I'll get back to normal soon. You all are fabulous!

Also, I have 3 more followers to go until I hit 100! That is insane. I'm thinking once I hit a good solid number of like 125 or 150, I'll have another Giveaway. I'll be doing multiple winners too so get to spreading the love about me and make sure to grab my brand new button!

7 comments:

J.J. said...

hope you get to take some time to chill and rest ...and play during all the stuff goin' on. Hope you get some answers for the health stuff, too!!! hugs.

Jen said...

Praying your FAFSA comes through! Also sending prayers that the doctor finds treatment for you HHT :)

Nicole said...

Praying for you..even if your being cryptic :) Love you girlie!

Mama Steele said...

I am so glad you are continuing in school! You are so dang smart...yes you are! And you'll be fabulous! Since you got Cody through his schooling...and will again- turn about it fair play- and he SHOULD be helping you- glad that he is. Let me know what is going on with the "cryptic" thing- doing lots of praying and thinking about you. Love you girl!

Steph said...

Good luck with the school stuff. I'll be posting something here in a bit that might cheer you up a little.

JG said...

Yay for summer school. Looking back, I wish I had done it more. I mean, it's not like I did anything else other than work the same amount of time.

Anonymous said...

I am sorry I haven't been keeping up on your blog, but whatever is going on I really REALLY hope they figure it out soon. Ugh, I always hated the stupid FAFSA. Have fun with those awesome classes this summer. =)