5.22.2010

Day 4- My Favorite Book

I know I sound like a broken record and it's only Day 4 but this was hard. I mean, really. I love so many books, authors, types of books, you know- everything. Well, I will have to settle on a few. I am currently in the midst of reading Tuesdays With Morrie (again) and it is wonderfully inspiring and makes me think. Its absolutely a book that I would recommend everyone read at least once. I also love the Dan Brown novels. Another favorite that has stuck with me since 4th grade is The Giver. I'll stop there because if I don't, I'll be here for hours.


What are your favorites?

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey! I just barely finished Tuesdays with Morrie. I would have bawled, but I was reading it in class so I didn't dare. It's an amazing book! I'd have to say my favorite hands down is To Kill A Mockingbird.

Kathryn said...

I read the Giver a long time ago... I don't even remember what it's about anymore!

Sarah said...

Oh my goodness. I loved DaVinci Code! I haven't read Tuesdays with Morrie...to be honest, I don't even know what it's about! My absolute favorite book is The Guardian by Nicholas Sparks. (I may possibly have everything the man has ever written...) I *love* The Great Gatsby. And my most recent favorites are historical fiction books Nefertiti and The Heretic Queen, both by Michelle Moran. =) I <3 reading!

Kelly and Sara said...

I love this book!!! Everyone should read it!

Mama Steele said...

"Little Women", "Joy in the Morning", all the Harry Potter books, and the 500 other books up in my library that I can't bear to give away!

Anonymous said...

I don't know if I have one favorite book, but I really do love trashy romance novels!

Roller Coaster said...

Oh, this is a tough one because I've read like a million books! As far as books I could read over and over again, "To Kill a Mockingbird," "Catching in the Rye," and Sylvia Plath's "The Bell Jar." I love almost every book Jodi Piccoult has written. I love Dan Brown too, but I have to be in the mood to read him. And "Hitching Rides with Buddha" (can't remember author's name). But like the movie "Lost in Translation," people won't GET it unless they've lived in Japan. I lived in Japan for 3 years, and that book was AWESOME!

Anonymous said...

I love Tuesdays with Morrie. It's a great book. Some of my favorites are Debbie Macomber, The Wedding by Nicholas Sparks (any Nicholas Sparks for that matter) and John Grisham books.