5.23.2010

GTKY from MannLand5

To join in, go HERE

The questions...

1. Do you have a fetish?
It's Sunday so I'm going to keep it clean. (Nipples) I have a slight obsession with how incredibly hot my husband is right after I shave his head. He's self-conscious about being bald at 22 but I think its sexy.

2. Do you sing in the shower?
Not so much anymore but I used to all the time. 

3. Who was your first crush?
Boy I started young! These were from pre-school but all went through like 4th grade.  My very first ones that I remember were (yes I had more than one) Ben, Clint, and Shelby. I can't list the last names because I still know all of them and a lot of people who read my blog are real life friends. Ha ha!

4. What do you think is the best manly trait a guy could have?
For me, Mr. Superman being so caring, protective, and sensitive to my needs are some of the most important traits I think he could have. His sense of duty concerning our family and to this country is incredibly attractive. 

5. Do you sleep naked?
Rarely. I prefer being comfy in a big t-shirt or one of Mr. Superman's jersey's. 

6. What do you do when (you think) no one is looking?
I try to be as lady like as possible but I distrust deodorant so I sneak a sniff every once in a while to make sure I'm still 'fresh'.

7. What's the first thing you do when you go online?
I check my email first, read through them all including blog comments, publish them, get to my Twitter, then of course FB. Its a horrible cycle but its the truth. 

8. Summer is.....?
The smell of fresh cut alfalfa, watermelon & barbecues, jumping in the pool & swimming with my babe, sunburns & freckles, spending time with family, chlorine & sunshine.

6 comments:

Katie said...

What?!?! No nipple fetish? I'm shocked and disappointed...hehe! Heart you!

Tiffany said...

Following you :) Be sure to stop by and check out my giveaway!!
http://sasx3.blogspot.com/2010/05/super-awesome-giveaway_21.html

Anonymous said...

Summer is definitely all of this. :-) Especially the sunburns and freckles for me. LOL

The LT's Wifey said...

I love your silliness! Thank you for making me giggle!

Mrs. Ma'am said...

Nipple fetish, that's hilarious. I have a slight nipple fetish, too. I have my reasons why it came about, but Mr. Man almost hates it when it involves his! :)

Chelle said...

I completely agree with #4. Sadly if I admit it, then I must admit that my husband was born with no feelings and it's a struggle to get emotion out of him some days. Which is probably the reason why I want to kill him so much. *snicker*

I don't trust my deodorant either. LOl I keep the small travel ones in the glove box, trunk, purse, under the bench seat in the truck, diaper bag. LOL Anywhere I can stuff a tube just so I can reapply makes me a happy girl.