I found this at Flip Flops & Combat Boots. She found it at MannLand5. I missed out on Thankful Thursday so I thought I'd join in for Getting to Know You Sunday on SATURDAY! It got switched this week since Sunday is Mommy Day.
1. What has been your most memorable Mother's Day? (with your mom, as a mom, or with your wife)
I think it would have to be Mother's Day 2009. We lost our angel baby #2 barely over a month before and I was struggling hardcore. Someone who shall remain nameless, said something about me not being a real mom and I lost it. I remember Mr. Superman calming me down and then me calling my mom and sister and just breaking down. I know its kind of depressing but it is my most memorable.
2. Have you ever been pulled over for speeding and were you able to talk your way out of it?
Ha! My brother's a cop and I never got out of anything. I got a speeding ticket when I was 16 and one when I was 17. Since then I have been extraordinarily paranoid about speeding. I set my cruise control 3-5 mph over the posted limit even if its only 35 mph. I don't care how many people blow past me or ride my bumper.
3. What's the oldest thing you have hanging in your closet?
Oh boy I don't know. I have sweatpants and pajama shirts from 7th grade that still fit me. Does that count?
4. Do you whiten your teeth?
I do. Well I went through three boxes of whitening strips after my invisalign then had to lay off for a year. I use whitening gum and whitening toothpaste and want to get the white trays so bad! They are kind of expensive though. I am obsessed with white teeth.
5. Underwear or Panties..What do you call your "unmentionables"?
HMMM panties or undies? I don't know. I don't really pay attention. Sometimes chonies.
6. If you could go on vacation right now..today..where would you go?
As bad as I would love to go home to see my family and friends, I think I'd still choose The Bahamas. We need major r&r.
7. Do you get offended when people cuss on their blogs?
No not really. It's their blog. If people don't like what they read, they can choose not read it.
8. If you had to give up one luxury item, it would be....?
This one is hard. If I HAD to, I think I would have to choose my camera. I have a camera on my phone so I'd suffer through with phone pics.
How about you? What are YOUR answers? To join in, go check it out at MannLand5!!