5.25.2010

Three Fabulous Things in One!

First off, I have some insider info on something absolutely fantastic! Lindsay, the saint who designed my layout a couple weeks back, is having a terrific deal on blog designs. She is great to work with! She's having a deal on 5 different layouts at 50$ each. That's a steal! Go HERE to check it out :)

Also, I have found some great new MilSpouse blogs in the last couple of days. One of these fantastic women is Mrs. Top Gun. Her and her hubbs, Mr. Top Gun, have a great love story and I cannot wait to get to know her better! You should seriously go HERE to see all her fabulosity for yourself.

Alright lovelies, I gotta head out for school real quick but be sure to keep up on my 30 Day Meme posts and if you are new to the blog or just a little behind on reading, make sure to read my responses to all of my readers terrific questions at Questions For Mrs. S. PART 1, PART 2, and the brand new and freshly posted PART 3!

1 comment:

Marie said...

I gave you an award my dear.