5.18.2010

Beginning my 30 Day Meme!

Quickie note: Your overwhelming response and support of my last post was staggering. You are all so fabulous!

I've seen this on a handful of blogs and thought it would be fun. I'll be attempting to do a post for this every day as well as my normal posts. Clinicals, finals, and state boards are coming up though so I may have to bow out a few times. We shall see. Here are the days and topics.

Day 01 - your favorite song
Day 02 - your favorite movie
Day 03 - your favorite television program
Day 04 - your favorite book
Day 05 - your favorite quote
Day 06 - whatever tickles your fancy
Day 07 - a photo that makes you happy
Day 08 - a photo that makes you angry/sad
Day 09 - a photo you took
Day 10 - a photo of you taken over ten years ago
Day 11 - a photo of you taken recently
Day 12 - whatever tickles your fancy
Day 13 - a fictional book
Day 14 - a non-fictional book
Day 15 - a fanfic
Day 16 - a song that makes you cry (or nearly)
Day 17 - an art piece (painting, drawing, sculpture, etc.)
Day 18 - whatever tickles your fancy
Day 19 - a talent of yours
Day 20 - a hobby of yours
Day 21 - a recipe
Day 22 - a website
Day 23 - a YouTube video
Day 24 - whatever tickles your fancy
Day 25 - your day, in great detail
Day 26 - your week, in great detail
Day 27 - this month, in great detail
Day 28 - this year, in great detail
Day 29 - hopes, dreams and plans for the next 365 days
Day 30 -- whatever tickles your fancy

11 comments:

Nicole said...

OOH! I'm totally going to do this too! Or atleast try to keep up!

Anonymous said...

I'll try to do this too! It looks fun!! =)

Kathryn said...

FUN!

Miss E said...

Oh I am going to have to do this soon!!

Mrs. Ma'am said...

Oh, wow! This lookis like it could be tons of fun. I may attempt this in the near future.

Steph said...

Cool! Sometimes I need a little inspiration on what to blog about.

Jen said...

What an awesome idea!! :)

Mrs. Ma'am said...

I feel like I commented on this, but I don't see my comment here? Oh well, I will comment again.

Originally I was telling you how this looked like a lot of fun, and I may join in on this fun in the near future.

Now I will tell you one of the funnies. Do you remember your Dictionary blog? I don't remember the exact title or anything, but it was where you listed the things you say randomly.. inventing your own words. I got some more words for you. Because I, like you, USE ALL OF THE PHRASES/WORDS that you listed that day. I read your blog to Mr. Man and he totally thought I wrote that blog. As soon as I get more free time away from hubs, I'll tell you some of my random words.. and maybe, just maybe we can publish our own dictionary!! HAHAHAHA! Could be fun... :)

Mandy said...

I looooove this idea. I'm going to do it as well..I even gave you a little shout out on my page since I got the idea from ya! xoxo

SHILLIG4FAMILY said...

this looks fun!

and totally you can link me :)

trooppetrie said...

do you mind if I start at day one but do not start it until Sunday. i am going to do some traveling and this would be great to set up to post