5.15.2010

Pillow Talk: What I Do To My Man at Night

Some of our recent pillow talk actually took place while I was in bed and Mr. Superman was getting all ABU'ed up.
Him: "Why were you playing with my nipples last night?"
Me: "What!? What are you talking about?"
Him: "I guess it wasn't really last night. It was 5 AM'ish and I had been waking up a little. I thought you were already awake because then you got super cuddly and started playing with my nipples."
Me: "I have no idea what you are talking about. Seriously."
Him: "Really? You always get frisky in the middle of the night and do things like that. If I weren't trying to sleep I'd really enjoy it but when I'm sleeping I just wonder why you're being so mean."
Me: "Because I play with your nipples?"
Him: "Yeah among other things."
Me: "Well Sweetie, I really don't remember that at all. It must've been another act of sleep-weirdness. I suppose we can just add it to the list of things I do while sleeping making it true that I really do do EVERYTHING in my sleep. Really though, I don't know why you're complaining. Most guys would love if their woman was trying to get all up on them in the middle of the night."

13 comments:

stacie-marie said...

I will be more than happy to show you around when and if you ever come here when I am still here

Whitney @ EHFAR said...

Hehe! That reminds my boyfriend and me. One time he was doing stuff in his sleep, and I just kept going along with what he was doing. I thought he was awake. He woke up, and realized what had been going on. He was ready to go hehe

Christine Marie said...

HAHAHAHAHA

I just laughed out loud. Love it.

Kathryn said...

Too funny! My husband likes his sleep too. The only time he would be happy about it would be on the weekends! lol

Hey by the way, I can't remember if we talked about this before, but I notcied that you are at Moody AFB, we are at Robins AFB, about an hour or two away! Just thought it was cool! And sorry if I already mentioned this! haha!

Sarah said...

Hahahahahahahaha!!!!! I love it! That is stinkin' hilarious!

A few months after we got married, Joe woke me up by SERIOUSLY, uh, fondling me in the middle of the night. SCARED THE CRAP OUT OF ME. I could tell he was completely asleep though...which made it even more funny. =)

Kathryn said...

"You know, you are probably the 4 or 5 person to recommend this book. Normally I'm all caught up on the top books but being in school has made me so out of it. It sounds fabulous though. I love all your reviews!"

haha really? Wow I didn't think it was that popular since it was written several years ago! Thanks, if you ever need any good book recommendations, feel free to ask! :)

BryceandWhit said...

That is so hilarious!!! Just remember your not the only couple...(lets just say Bryce is the one doing the things in his sleep) lol

Jen said...

HaHa!! Nice!

Kathryn said...

"I wanna get my own domain too but am super apprehensive about it. I would SO like you on FB! I also think guest bloggers are fabulous. I have really been toying with the idea. I may have to wait to get you to join in. You would be on the top of my list!"

haha I am catching up on comments today can you tell?
I talked to a few ladies, and they said it switches over fine. I will have to let you know how it goes if I decide to do it! Yay, I made a page on FB now so people can "become a fan". Definitely! Guest bloggers are fun!

Chelle said...

*gigglesnortgiggle*

Dirt Diver and I do that ALL the time to each other and then normally the next morning have absolutely NO remembrance about it at all till the other mentions it. It really sucks when I'm mad at him and trying to "hold out".

Kelly and Sara said...

Too funny! He must be really tired, because I feel like a lot of guys would be so excited. Makes me wonder what we all do in our sleep that we never even know about.

Hope you have a great rest of your weekend!

http://peace-love-tbell.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

I'm a new follower :) Found you from Star Spangled Stockings! I love your blog :)

Anyway.. that conversation is so close to one DH and I have had so many times. It's pretty funny what happens when people are not really awake!

Goodnight moon said...

Seriously...that is funny! Loved it!

The only difference in my house is, my hubs is normally the one playing with MY nips. This would upset me because before he left, I was still nursing my baby...so...

playing with my nips+nursing=expressing

NOT a good thing!