5.07.2010

Um LOVE!!

I created an entirely new label for this post. Fabulosity. Notice anything new? Like a complete blog makeover/facelift/overhaul perhaps? Yeah well a couple weeks ago I ran across this chick named Lindsay. I commented on her blog and she gave me a discounted design. Um, yes please! Saying I was a pain in the butt does not even begin to describe how picky/anal/OCD/indecisive I was. She was a trooper and incredibly gracious the entire time. I am head over heels in love with my blog now. Seriously go see what she can do. She embodies FABULOSITY!!





Happy Housewife Designs


Make sure all of you grab one of my two new buttons! I grabbed all ya'll's so its my turn! Also be sure to correct me if I have you under the wrong category (if your a Mil Wife/GF) down on my right hand column.

PS: Guess what? The winner of the Giveaway will be announced tomorrow as well as Part 1 of my Dear Mrs. S. post. Make sure to check it out :)

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fabulous ;)
xx

Erin said...

Love Love Love the new blog! It is adorable!

J.J. said...

Love it!

I will miss those cute elephants though.

Whitney @ EHFAR said...

Love the new blog layout!

Heather said...

Love the new design!! I grabbed your blog button :)

Steph said...

Wow! I love it. I want a button.

Tylaine said...

Awesome new Design! Love the pictures at the top. :)

Jen said...

Love it!!! :) It looks great!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for following my blog! I love yours - it's fabulously organized! :) Hope you have a wonderful weekend!
~ Bethany
www.asouthernbelleandherofficer.com

JG said...

I LOVE it!! :) Grabbing your button right now!

Chelle said...

I noticed it but couldn't comment with the yucky computer. I absolutely love the new look! LOVE IT!