5.27.2010

Day 9- A Photo That I Took

I've taken thousands of pictures so this was (another) toughie! I know some of you have already been introduced to Aiden. He is my sister's youngest and Mr. Superman and I have a very special bond with him. We love all 12 of our nieces and nephews but from the time Aiden was just 8 hours old, we've been there. He is especially fond of Mr. Superman. He's just the cutest little boy ever. We miss him so so so much! These aren't even like .05% of the pictures I've taken of him but some of my favorites.

Okay, I didn't take this one but I love it so I had to throw it in here.

I just can't get enough of his smile and big blue eyes!

11 comments:

Unknown said...

Love the pictures! :)

Unknown said...

Love the pictures! :)

MJ said...

Awe!! He's too cute!!

Steph said...

He is a cutie. I love the one were in he wearing the wig.

Miss E said...

He is such a cutie!!!

Mrs. Ma'am said...

He looks so sweet! And it looks like you guys all have a great bond! he's adorable. Nice choice of pictures, too!

Mel said...

I LOVE the push-ups one! Too cute!

Julie Danielle said...

What a sweet little boy :)

Anonymous said...

Awwww he's so cute and adorable!! =)

Lindsay said...

Aw he is way to cute!!! Love all the pictures :)

Chelle said...

OMGee I LOVE the pic of him with the wig. Absolutely CLASSIC!