5.29.2010

Pillow Talk: What if...

If you haven't learned by now, Mr. Superman and I have some pretty interesting conversations. I'm used to it for the most part, but other times, Mr. Superman will make a statement or ask a question that literally has me going, "Where the H did that come from?" Upon Mr. Superman getting undressed for me to give him a hair cut and then shower, he discovered he had a bug bite under his nipple (I couldn't resist throwing in the nips). It was pretty large and extremely irritated. He had no idea where it came from and when I asked if it hurt, this conversation occurred.

Me: Oh my gosh, that's huge! Does it hurt?
Him: Well it didn't but now that I can see it and am thinking about it, it hurts really bad.
Me: Oh dear.

A few minutes later after afore mentioned haircut and shower.

Him: Hey baby, if this bug bite gets serious and ends up paralyzing me from the nipples down, would you still love me and take care of me forever?
Me: Of course sweetheart.
Him: Even if I live to be a hundred?
Me: How about I just take care of you until I die?
Him: Very well.

SILENCE

Him: Hey baby, if you ever got paralyzed from the nipples down, could we still do it?
Me: Sure sweetie.
Him: Could I wax you every once in a while since you wouldn't be able to feel it?
Me: I would fully expect you to.

SILENCE

Me: Do you know, I thought you were about to be really sweet and tell me you would take care of me forever.
Him: What? Those things don't count?

11 comments:

Catherine said...

That's too funny! Men come up with the most random questions. My fiance asks random weird questions too. It is hilarious cause it always takes me by surprise.

Mel said...

This is too funny! Thanks for sharing! :) I am going to join pillow talk too, but frankly we haven't had enough funny conversations recently. I'm sure that will change soon...

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh! I almost fell off the couch laughing! This just made my morning!

Sarah said...

Bahahahahahaha!!!!!!!! That could SO be a Joe and Sarah conversation!!! Love it!

Mama Steele said...

Cody has always had kind of a quirky way of thinking. This conversation doesn't surprise me in the least! Cody being male + Cody being Cody= "where the heck did that come from?" comments!!! =}

Miss E said...

hahahahaha! That's so priceless. I love y'alls stories

Roller Coaster said...

Thank you for the laugh! Sometimes I think about posting conversations I have with my husband, but considering that both my mother-in-law and my daddy read my blog, I think better of it. Cute post!

Unknown said...

ROFL!!!!

Thanks for the laughs!

Steph said...

Hahaha... hopefully you don't become paralyzed for the nipples down.

Lindsay said...

To funny! I love some good pillow talk.

Anonymous said...

Wow, you two and those darn nipples. Sorry I didn't get to your post sooner. Everything's all crazy lately, but today's edition of PT is up now!! Ohh, and I'm stealing your button, k? :)