5.13.2010

Fabulous Thursday Five!!



It's that time again. Thursday Five over at MannLand 5. It always seems that by this time in the week, I am in dire need of Thursday Five. It helps me think about all the good. You should come join in.


5 things that have made me..

Joyful

Excited

Grateful

Appreciative

Elated

or just plain

Happy

this week..

1) I have recently started recording Oprah. I am currently watching Tuesday's episode. You know, the one with all the Harpo Hook-ups and it has made me so happy. Seeing Will-I-Am saving those two families homes, and Justin Timberlake golfing with that chick, and right now Mr. Fine-As-All-Get-Out Usher singing. MMM yummy. 

2) Three very simple words. Tomorrow.Is.Friday. 

3) Mr. Superman. This is kind of a given but after this week, my gratitude and love and amazement at how incredible he is has been increased ten fold. He puts up with so much.  I am just in awe of him. I have also heard of 6 more cases of infidelity inside this military world, of people I personally know. It always makes me so sick and sad and just boggles my mind. Knowing that Mr. Superman and I are going to be a family for eternity just makes me so incredibly happy and thankful.

4) Music. I love my music. I love driving and listening to my music. My music depends on my mood. Today was a Shins, Simon & Garfunkel, Decemberists, Sia, Joshua Radin, Frou Frou kind of day. It doesn't make the world go away or fix the stress or problems I may have going on, but it does help me get out of myself and see things in a new light. I think one of our greatest blessings as humans, is music. I think it is one of God's greatest gifts to us. 

5. All of you! You are all such incredibly inspiring women and I feel such a connection with all of you. Your crazy amount of support and concern is overwhelming. The way you all love and the way you all live, makes me want to be a better person. 


12 comments:

J.J. said...

Hey there! Music and books so enrich my little life. Love it. What a great happy post!!!

Katie said...

Thank you for the sweet comment on my first Thursday Five!

My giveaway isn't anything great, but I'm testing out the waters before I would do a BIG giveaway!

Jen said...

Thanks for the great post! 6 cases of cheating? Thats crazy! It must be the time in my life where a lot of pelpe are breaking up, cause there are a lot of people that I know wos marriages and relationships are falling apart- It makes me really grateful for my husband and everything that he does for me. :)

Katie said...

AND, you just made my day with your questions that you left me!

I can't wait to answer them all!

Nicole said...

Omg that was such a good episode of Oprah!

Steph said...

You are pretty amazing yourself!

Thank god for Fridays'!

Tylaine said...

I'm sorry to hear in your last post that you're going through a rough time. I hope things turn up!
You are so amazing to have such a positive attitude!

BryceandWhit said...

Your amazing yourself you know that right!?! It makes me sick to hear spouses cheating on eachother cause if you truely love your spouse you dont even think about no one else!Thanks for always posting comments!

S said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog! Yours is SOOOO cute!!! I must've accidentally missed you on the hop?? I'm a new follower! :)

~Staci

Keely said...

I'm SO tired of hearing about guys cheating...can't they keep it in their pants!! Geez!!

Tomorrow is Friday..can't wait!!

Love your 5 girl!

Have a great weekend!

The LT's Wifey said...

ummmm, I heart FROU FROU! My husband took me to Imogene Heap in Los Angeles and she sang a few songs from Frou Frou's album too. I nearly died. I think I fell in love with him a little more that night. *sigh*

Anonymous said...

Okay, I LOVE the Shins!!!!!!