It's that time again. Thursday Five over at MannLand 5. It always seems that by this time in the week, I am in dire need of Thursday Five. It helps me think about all the good. You should come join in.
5 things that have made me..
or just plain
1) I have recently started recording Oprah. I am currently watching Tuesday's episode. You know, the one with all the Harpo Hook-ups and it has made me so happy. Seeing Will-I-Am saving those two families homes, and Justin Timberlake golfing with that chick, and right now Mr. Fine-As-All-Get-Out Usher singing. MMM yummy.
2) Three very simple words. Tomorrow.Is.Friday.
3) Mr. Superman. This is kind of a given but after this week, my gratitude and love and amazement at how incredible he is has been increased ten fold. He puts up with so much. I am just in awe of him. I have also heard of 6 more cases of infidelity inside this military world, of people I personally know. It always makes me so sick and sad and just boggles my mind. Knowing that Mr. Superman and I are going to be a family for eternity just makes me so incredibly happy and thankful.
4) Music. I love my music. I love driving and listening to my music. My music depends on my mood. Today was a Shins, Simon & Garfunkel, Decemberists, Sia, Joshua Radin, Frou Frou kind of day. It doesn't make the world go away or fix the stress or problems I may have going on, but it does help me get out of myself and see things in a new light. I think one of our greatest blessings as humans, is music. I think it is one of God's greatest gifts to us.
5. All of you! You are all such incredibly inspiring women and I feel such a connection with all of you. Your crazy amount of support and concern is overwhelming. The way you all love and the way you all live, makes me want to be a better person.